CTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd"> LOVIN THE WAY I AM

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Goodluck

1st time encounter this strong sentence which make me speechless for what I felt is not so good.

"Grown up adult" ! Nice ..
It mean do it & be responsible for your act.

I'm a grown up adult, I can do whatever I feel like doing without sparing a thought for what other feel? Nice, very gracious.

To be supportive over something that I dun agree much ... ? When that happen teach me how u can do it next time.

Why not trying to spare a thought and be more sensitive a little for me before u act on it ? Not like I'm forbidding u totally.

Why should I give in & behave well for u? Why should I feel guilty when I can't gave u what u wan but end up stepping back for u?

A punch on the wall awoke me. Where have my plan gone to ? It will be less painful if I din abort it earlier on. I need an exist road. A back up plan for my future.

I don't believe you anymore.
i end this at 11:28 AM with 0 comments
copyright © SHASHA 2008.

.She

THAT LADYY

Name: Jeslyn
Date of birth: 10 Jan 1989
Gender: FeMaLe
Status: In a relationship
Occupation: Missy in SGH

.She HATES

CopyCat
Smoker who smoke infront of me
Cockroach
Mozzie

.She WANTS


Phang Nyit Shen

Love & Co Ring

Gucci Sunglass by 2013
Louis Vuitton bag by 2012
Lancel Wallet
Macro Len

Degree in psychlogy
Advance dip in critical care
Learn Golf by 2012
Learn Ballroom dance by 2013

.tagME


.lovelies


.History